3 comments

Microsoft Community Contributor Award!

Published on Thursday, February 17, 2011 in

When I opened my mail today I was glad to see I got awarded with the Microsoft Community Contributor Award for 2011. It’s great to be recognized for my blogging, TechNet forums & wiki efforts. Thanks Microsoft! Thanks Community! Participating in this community is about giving and taking. I’m more than glad to do my fair share of sharing information!

MCC_Logo_NEW

For those that don’t know the award: Microsoft Community Contributor FAQ

Related Posts

3 Response to Microsoft Community Contributor Award!

18 February, 2011 09:38

Thomas, congratulations! You've deserved it!

18 February, 2011 15:26

I agree with Peter!
(...also the reason why I gave you a vote for it a couple of weeks ago)

21 February, 2011 20:23

Thanks for the votes and the thumbs up Peter and Henrik!

Add Your Comment